Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 180
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Jaso17 a week ago

Terrible Two-way Audio Quality C210 (fw: 1.3.1.1)

Hi I've just purchased a c210 and am finding the two-way audio quality is so terrible it is completely unusable. 1 -the mic on the device seems to have noise suppression enabled, which is heavy-handed
By Philjan a week ago

Camera surveillance

After working for two days and following a thunder storm it will not operate. It m shows on settings it is connected to the wifi and l have tried resetting and unplugging but to no avail. The situatio
By Manu35150 a week ago

Geocalisation

Bonjour Depuis 2 jours la fonction geocalisation ne fonctionne plus dans les fonctions intelligentes pour nos 3 telephones. Savez vous pourquoi? Tout est bien activé.
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Pali-Madra a week ago

Since there are reportedly issues with some of the tapo cameras (due to various reasons including power failure) where they go offline. I wish there was a notification option when a camera is offline.
By DSpy a week ago

C500 user instructions/manual/video

Just installed my new c500 yesterday. Not my first Tapo. I'm familiar with the app. I'm befuddled by the features on this one though relating to blocking off areas to NOT film/record/view and blocking
By Solla-topee a week ago

Tapo C222: Pan/Tilt AI Home Security Wi-Fi Camera

High-Quality Video Recording: Capture every detail with exceptional clarity in 2K 4MP QHD resolution. Wide Range of Movement: Enjoy a full 360º horizontal and 110º vertical range for pan and tilt, all