Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 180
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By EmmmBeeeee Monday

C320WS Stuck in Local Control

I recently tried to reset the camera using the physical reset button. After reset was succesful, I attempted to reconnect the camera to the wifi but it seems to be stuck in local control. The indicato

live view haveing lagging

Dear Tapo. i have 2 cameras having lagging always kindly help me to fix the issue .
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Mandas Monday

[PRODUCT SUGGESTION] Car Dashcam

I have been using Tapo products for a while now and like the app due to its simplicity. I would like to see a new product come out by Tapo, Car Dash Camera. Powered with a USB or an extra for the powe

Automated photo -at same time every day

I would like to take a picture every day at the same time, to follow progress on a construction site. I find settings for triggering an action at a given time, but I cannot find "take a picture" on th
By SBH92 Monday

Tapo C210 firmware not updating

I got 2 c210. One of them is updated to 1.4.2 while the other one still is in 1.3.11 and shows no update whenever i check for firmware update. Bought both of them together as well. Why is your system
By Derek_M16 a week ago

Area Intrusion

Any suggestions as to why the Activity Zones don't seem to work? I have two zones set up so that the top left corner of the camera's field of view, which catches the road, is supposed to be excluded.