General Discussion

Create a general discussion to share your ideas or ask questions.
General Discussion

Hey TP-Link, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for keeping us all on the edge of our seats with the endless wait for bandwidth control for individual, system uptime, and DNS over HTTPS on th
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies
TP-Link OneMesh™ VS Deco Mesh: What's the Difference? OneMesh™ and Deco Mesh are two whole home mesh Wi-Fi solutions provided by TP-Link. Though both support mesh networks, they are used by different
By TP_TechWriter · Latest post Thursday by MarkASimmer
248Helpful
69923Views
57Replies
All the tp-link devices I have now have a timeout limit for the web interface. This can be adjusted but not eliminated. Is there any way to avoid the timeout? I would like to come back to a device's w
By helzayat1 · Latest post Thursday by NetWorker1
84Helpful
9082Views
31Replies
I am in the pocess of setting up my Archer AX73 router and I have asked several questions on this forum, How do I fnd the posts I have places on this firm? I expect to be told to search, I have tried
By djc290761 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by djc290761
0Helpful
125Views
2Replies
Hello, Dear Community. I am using a TC-7620 for my home. Now I want to upgrade my game. Suggest to me what should I do now. Which tp-link model is the best one and latest one? Do we need some other br
tp-link
1Helpful
92Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone Whenever I started using capcut the device got stuck in the middle. Can anyone help me with it? If anyone knows the solution let me know
By Ashbeel111 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Tyruons
2Helpful
451Views
3Replies
Just a random thought I'd be interested in hearing other views on. As with many technologies, we have an early wave of very high end products, and always a small group of "latest tech fans" that simpl
By SnaffyNoo · Latest post 2024-08-13 15:46:13 by gnz
0Helpful
230Views
1Replies
Does anyone here subscribe to the HomeShield Parental Control offering? Here in the UK you have two choices: *Security+ *Parental Controls According to marketing blurb, you should have pretty granual
Homeshield Parental Controls
By Thatcharlie · Latest post 2024-06-27 18:21:13 by Thatcharlie
3Helpful
317Views
5Replies
I am looking for some advice on extending my home network to our garden room. We have a Fritz Box wifi router for our broadband in the house. The garden room is 75 meters away from the house and has p
By Raslok · Latest post 2024-06-11 05:57:02 by adrianadarby01
0Helpful
462Views
2Replies
I'm trying to change my TP-Link account email but I can't seem to find the option to do so. Why?
By arktiknova · Latest post 2024-06-05 02:15:09 by Marvin_S
2Helpful
1845Views
6Replies