5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

You can share your 5G/4G network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 18 часов назад by balein
16Helpful
19009Views
116Replies
This Article Applies to: All TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers including Archer MR600, TL-MR6400, etc. Issue Description/Background: Some customers reported that their Jio SIM card was working fine before,
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post Thursday by Raaj_Agarwal
247Helpful
76003Views
411Replies
We are excited to announce the release of the TP-Link first 5G router--Archer NX200, which takes advantage of your advanced 5G network with download speeds up to 4.67 Gbps. Appearance Highlights Boost
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Marvin_S · Latest post 2 недель назад by Marvin_S
0Helpful
811Views
6Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 недель назад by greenhomeplan
4Helpful
2058Views
4Replies
This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post 3 недель назад by Padje
3Helpful
1901Views
11Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
5Helpful
1691Views
0Replies
As Mobile service providers continue to roll out the 5G network, upgrading from traditional LTE routers to the latest 5G Technology is becoming increasingly unavoidable. To fully utilize the high-spee
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
1Helpful
565Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: LTE Gateway Router, Deco 4G/5G products Issue Description/Phenomenon Under Wireless Router mode, if you enable 3G/4G Backup and insert a working SIM card, normally it will use
Official3G/4G Backup
By Sunshine · Latest post 7 часов назад by Superbolik
4Helpful
1779Views
6Replies
Hello! I have a TP-Link Archer MR600 that I usually use with a SIM card to connect to the Internet. Since my SIM card stopped working and I am waiting for a replacement, I wanted to use the router as
1Helpful
24Views
0Replies
Hi. I buy tp link archer nx 200 5G V1 EU but im unable to connect to internet in my country i from iran i also have TP link archer mr600 4G but it works i need help
Network Connectivity
By mehdik2 · Latest post 13 часов назад by Ahmadreza74
2Helpful
206Views
9Replies