Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2024-07-31 09:20:56 by Neillkerson
1914Views
6Replies

Votes
Updated on Sep 2, 2024: We're thrilled to announce the rollout of new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, including the BE, AX, and AC series, which introduces EasyMesh in AP Mode as a
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by tvrabec
31960Views
102Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
3408Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
3056Views
3Replies

Votes
Hello friends, Months ago i received in my office's Archer C80 a firmware update with some interesting features, one of them was the posibility of create a totally apart wifi network ssid for IoT devi
By GeorKhawam · Latest post 19 minutes ago by Subhrajit_P
1321Views
15Replies

Votes
wouldn't be nice to have green here instead of this color ? Thanks
By RezaBaher · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
41Views
1Replies

Votes
EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?
when will AX90 will get the "Planned" support for EASYMESH? I need more routers, and this data may affect my decision. I understand you cannot give me an exact date, but it will be great if you will s
EasyMesh
By amirkl · Latest post Thursday by Kevin_Z
2223Views
24Replies

Votes
as per title, and per image bellow: it is absolutely useless to have an option to enable Guest and IoT Network if they are NOT transmitted/extended by EasyMesh we have guests up there and surprise-sur
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
438Views
8Replies

Votes
Please consider implementing a VPN Client for AX10/AX1500. There is currently no support for OpenWrt or DD-WRT. Upon analyzing the open source code, it appears to use an old version of OpenWrt, but wi
VPN
By Tank6325 · Latest post a week ago by Anoop1290
5067Views
38Replies

Votes
I really would like to see EasyMesh being implemented in a firmware for the AX11000, i bought the Archer AX11000 and 2x AX55 V1, the AX11000 was supposed to be the "Main router" and the other two acce
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulArcher AX11000
By Orbal · Latest post a week ago by Jcwk
501Views
8Replies