Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post 2024-08-22 00:50:23 by DrChops
53920Views
155Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post Yesterday by McMike
60848Views
253Replies

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
1353Views
0Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
26576Views
17Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post an hour ago by FiGgS
84048Views
436Replies

Votes
Please add the Wake on Lan/Wan feature to the mobile app. Would be nice to wake up devices over network remotly using the Deco App. It's a simple, but very usefull feature.
By JoelD · Latest post Yesterday by JesusTP
8625Views
13Replies

Votes
There should be a way to change WiFi channel, or at least the system should change it by itself, choosing the least saturated one. For 2.4GHz it is clear that it will be almost impossible to select a
By jcsogo · Latest post Yesterday by tomoxm
59271Views
185Replies

Votes
Hi! Is there a way to split the 2.4ghz and 5ghz networks on the TP-Link Deco 5G instead of having them combined? I could theoretically do it using the guest network, but I need the guest network for o
By ata_dree · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
45Views
3Replies

Votes
The Deco app shows that UPnP is enabled, but does not give me any information about what ports have been configured. I can see from another device on my network that 62 out of 64 UPnP ports are config
Port Forwarding
By JJoe · Latest post Wednesday by SnowBean
1954Views
4Replies

Votes
Hello, My request is pretty straightforward, can you please launch a firmware update for the Deco E4R that includes the 'Connection Preference' feature? I currently have three Deco X50 units and two D
'Connection Preference' Feature
By Wario · Latest post Wednesday by ryg
218Views
4Replies