Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 14
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Hikky 12 hours ago

No internet on TL-WR840N in Range Extender mode?

Around two years ago I set up my WR840N as a Range Extender and everything worked without problems. For some reason, I didn't have a connection to the internet in the last days, which was the reason I
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Gastomagic Yesterday

Daily issues with stuttering connection

I'm having a daily issue with a stuttering connection. I can be on a call and every minute or so the connection lags - it often gets worse and the call will disconnect completely. Restarting the route
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Cactusdan78 2024-05-20 06:51:27

Spotify on Google TV or chromecast

If I want to cast a song from Spotify on my phone to my TV it opens Spotify on my TV but with no sound. All other apps and system sounds work fine on the Chromecast device. I also have a Google TV and
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By eys a week ago

Parental control not working on AC4000 Mu MiMo

I tried to use parental control, and it successfully recorded all network activities. However, the device can still access the blocked content after I blocked them. I tried to restart both the compute
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By AdamGSK a week ago

Be19000 or be800 router processor

Hi guys Does anyone know what processor is in the BE9300.? Also the Be800? Reason I'm asking is I has be9300 and had to return it as it had a problem. Although I liked it. However I have ordered the b
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By KeithYYC a week ago

How do I set my AC750 router to Bridge mode?

I need to set my AC740 Router to Bridge mode. How do I do that?