YanisTalbiLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 hours ago
Re:Use TP-Link router instead of the provided ISP ONT GPON Router (Morocco - Maroc Telecom)
No, I am talking about the connection made with my TP-Link router to my GPON ISP router (Via an Ethernet cable) because it's just a Double-NAT DHCP routed setup and creates disconnects. My ISP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Use TP-Link router instead of the provided ISP ONT GPON Router (Morocco - Maroc Telecom)
Hello everyone, I would like to bridge my GPON router to my TP-Link router (Main router with linked devices via EasyMesh [1 Router on AP mode (TP-Link) and 4 RE's (1 Wi-Fi 5 ; 3 Wi-Fi 6 | All...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Use TP-Link router instead of the provided ISP ONT GPON Router (Morocco - Orange)
But I have two AP's and one RE on EasyMesh and you can't use them on AP mode.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:IoT ax73
@yanck I believe there will be because I think I found like an "easter egg" / bug in the main Network Map > Clients screen. Here it is 👀
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Use TP-Link router instead of the provided ISP ONT GPON Router (Morocco - Orange)
Hello everyone, Orange (Meditelecom - ISP) forces us to use their weak router (ZTE ZXHN F6600P - not bad just really weak Wi-Fi for my home and the Mesh Wi-Fi function is broken). They do not provide...
0HELPFULS