Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Ethernet Backhaul is a feature that makes it possible to wire the Deco units together to optimize the bandwidth and network stability. Normally, after wired Deco units with an Ethernet cable, the Ethe
Highlighted ThreadDeco Ethernet BackhaulOfficial
By TP-Link Deco · Latest post 22 hours ago by laforfreedoms
252Helpful
453033Views
403Replies
Had 100mbps local ISP internet, 10 days ago changed to Starlink, my old router was 100mbps, so I bought new ones two Deco s7. Starlink router as derived mode and conected to a Principal s7 (mode route
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulBandwidth Control/QoS
By DGO · Latest post Yesterday by DGO
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Hi there. I have a 90m2 EU House with brick walls. There is no way to drill those walls ( is a divorce matter ). I am searching for a solution. Curently i use Unifi UDR with U6+ and AC-PRO AP but ther
Powerline BackhaulDeco Ethernet BackhaulWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By geover · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
0Helpful
55Views
3Replies
I have 2 Deco X10's. Fibre connection 200mbps Main is connected to my router "with cable supplied". Satellite is connected by cat6 to the Main. App shows the Satellite backhaul is conntected by LAN t
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulInstallation
By Bigjae · Latest post Wednesday by Bigjae
0Helpful
65Views
3Replies
Hi Just bought 3 x X60 I Have some questions related to setup with wire. In my house i have 3 floor. just call it floor1, floor2, floor3 my fibermodem is in floor 1 there i have a patch panel with 2 c
Deco Ethernet BackhaulInstallation
By ErlendLL · Latest post Monday by Alexandre.
1Helpful
55Views
1Replies
I plan on getting deco X50 to make a mesh network in my house. I will turn current routers WiFi off (avoid interference), but can i still run ethernet cables from this router? I have a home PC and TV
Deco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork ConnectivityAccess Point Mode
By buzzle · Latest post Monday by Alexandre.
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a somewhat different setup: WAN is connected to a router with it's wifi disabled. I have 3 Deco M5 configured in AP-mode 1st (primary) M5 is connected to router via ethernet (at the far end
Access Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By Kengu · Latest post a week ago by Kengu
1Helpful
48Views
2Replies
So I just upgraded from the older XE75 mesh router system to the new BE63. In trying to keep all my old settings i plugged in the new unit add chose to add to my then current setup. After adding to th
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulGuest Network
By TheBum0726 · Latest post a week ago by TheBum0726
3Helpful
97Views
2Replies
Need Help Designing a Wireless Mesh Network for My Home and Property I'm looking for advice and resources to help design an optimal wireless mesh network for my home and land. Home: 600 m², built with
Deco Ethernet Backhaul
By KXFJERRY · Latest post a week ago by KXFJERRY
0Helpful
73Views
2Replies
Wireless is working fine, however my garden office has a wired ethernet cable, as it's too far to get a strong wireless connection. I have tried plugging the ethernet cable from the main router and fr
Deco Ethernet Backhaul
By Blend84 · Latest post a week ago by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
81Views
1Replies