Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Had 100mbps local ISP internet, 10 days ago changed to Starlink, my old router was 100mbps, so I bought new ones two Deco s7. Starlink router as derived mode and conected to a Principal s7 (mode route
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulBandwidth Control/QoS
By DGO · Latest post Yesterday by DGO
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Hello, I have received a new iPhone 16 Pro (Wifi 7). I have activated the MLO function, however I still get the same speeds as with wifi 6E. (Download ~1,4 Gbit/s, upload 1 Gbit/s). My actual ISP spee
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7MLO NetworkBandwidth Control/QoS
By nico887 · Latest post Yesterday by nico887
4Helpful
145Views
5Replies
Few times in a week I have been experiencing this problem on my XE75 Pro , See below screen shot. The XE75 pro has the 160 MHz feature which allows high bandwith speeds but downgrades when it detects
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestFirmware UpdateDFS Strike
By IntrovertSins · Latest post Tuesday by Bluefalconer
193Helpful
32735Views
74Replies
Hi All Does anyone know how to change the WIFI channels when on the 5G WIFI band. I am on channel 44 in which there are other users are utilizing this band but between 52 and 64 this is vacant. I am o
Bandwidth Control/QoSDeco App Related
By gregquinn · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
1Helpful
78Views
3Replies
Deco m5 automatic update to the latest firmware. Parent and child connection. They both lost the speed of WiFi but the LAN still works. Tried installing other firmware (downgrade) still the problem is
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoS
By Jowy · Latest post Monday by Jowy
2Helpful
231Views
8Replies
Apologies in advance that this is a pretty long post, but I've reached the end of my knowledge with this problem We've been using the Deco M5 in our house (UK; detached; early-1990s; solid walls) sinc
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulBandwidth Control/QoSPowerline Backhaul
By moorsider · Latest post a week ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
109Views
2Replies
I bought this Deco X50-5G last week, already put SIM card inside, typed in appropriate APN,for my company's MVPN. can see the right IP: 10.252.1.11 at the System Log, but the IP cannot bring to the in
Deco LabNetwork ConnectivityBandwidth Control/QoSConnection Preference
By Benny_Fok · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Benny_Fok
1Helpful
134Views
4Replies
So I recently switched to a fiber internet connection giving me 1GBs down and 1GBS up. I noticed that my download speed through ethernet connection through my deco X60 is slower than when I directly c
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By Kloos82 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Hi, I recently upgraded my speed from 500Mbps to 1Gbps however my main deco M4 connected to the modem is only giving out approx. 500-520Mbps but the ethernet cable between the modem and deco is ouputt
Network ConnectivityBandwidth Control/QoSRoaming
By abicin · Latest post 3 weeks ago by abicin
0Helpful
113Views
2Replies
Hey there Tp-link team, Greetings,,, There is an issue with the Deco x50-5g with the STC isp in ksa. I have tried 2 other companies like zain and mobily and they all work well and better than the comp
Network ConnectivityBandwidth Control/QoSFirmware Update
By Abdullah3ashoor · Latest post 3 weeks ago by mddullah
0Helpful
185Views
4Replies