corkscrew22LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By corkscrew22 11 hours ago

block access to wifi clients remote site

I have 2 networks 1 local and 1 remote all device models versions and firmware listed in the tables below. My question is on my local site I have the option to block a wifi clients (red circle with st
Forums/ Routers
By corkscrew22 Yesterday

ER605 cloud controller scheduled reboot

Hi I have 2 separate networks one home and one remote. The home network has an ER605 gateway controlled by an OC200, this one has an option under the services menu to set up a scheduled reboot for gat
Forums/ Controllers
By corkscrew22 2 weeks ago

omada controller remote site access

Hi I am planning my new home network and restaurant network as shown in the topology diagram below. I want to know if i will be able to control / configure my restaurant network with the oc200 hardwar
Forums/ WiFi
By corkscrew22 3 weeks ago

remote access to EAP

the network i am setting up is for a guest wifi in my resteraunt I with to able to change the wifi password remotely. The initial set up i will do at home before deploying. Starlink isp router in bypa
Forums/ SOHO Switches
By corkscrew22 2024-08-31 11:13:46

VLan

I'm a novice and this is the first time i have set up vlans (multiple attempts before i could get it to work). the picture shows the network i have created it all appears to work fine with everything
Forums/ SOHO Switches
By corkscrew22 2024-07-12 03:16:54

Poe power

What is the maximum power for each of the 4 Poe ports on the switch? i have 4 ip cameras i wish to connect to the switch There is nothing in the data sheet On the outside of the box it states 64W PoE