friedeggsLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By friedeggs 2024-06-21 07:53:31

Changing ISP

Hello I'm changing my internet service provider in a few days. I am currently using my Deco's plugged into a Virgin media router in modem mode.My new set up will be with a BT ONT box which I intend pl
Forums/ Deco
By friedeggs 2023-03-05 11:38:58

Device losing internet connnection

Hello my wife's chromebook has recently been disconnecting from the wi-fi. When i try to reconnect nothing happens, if I forget the network and re-enter the password get DHCP lookup failed. The only s
Forums/ Deco
By friedeggs 2023-02-10 09:40:41

Deco M5 webface

Hello I'm trying to access the deco's web based interface. when it asks for the tp link ID password I put the password found in the deco app account, but it says incorrect password, what am i doing wr
Forums/ Deco
By friedeggs 2023-02-10 09:01:56

Plusnet full fibre

Hello I currently use Virgin broadband i have my router in modem mode. I am thinking of moving to another provider probably Plusnet full fibre.Having googled how to set up my deco's i am a little conf
Forums/ Deco
By friedeggs 2021-08-21 19:38:36

WiFi password

Hello I was setting up my Deco M5 mesh today.I got to the part where it says create network. The app told me to use numbers,letters and symbols/characters, every password came up as invalid. Someone f
Forums/ Deco
By friedeggs 2021-04-25 11:31:22

Security question

Can you please confirm that the M5 bought in the UK has the option to disable UNpN and WPS, also to force the use of WPA AES only and not use WPA2 TKIP, many thanks in advance