VassilisLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 4
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-11 16:16:38
Re:Guest Network in AP mode is not separated from local network
@JohnXYZ Have you updated your deco over the last months ? they have issued a firmware fixing this (two updates). I cannot test it as i ended up redisigning my network in order to use the router mode...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-17 16:49:42
Re:does guest network work in AP mode?
@n4bs nothing of course, according to other recent similar topics here TP link said no ETA on the firmware. So i went to the only solution of changing to router mode. check my thread:...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-14 08:25:03
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Guest Network in AP mode is not separated from local network
@CKK I was ranting about this quite a while back. I finally gave up. As i said this is clearly false advertising and a major foul from tplink the Guest mode in AP. Don't wait for the firmwarte. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-01 13:11:09
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Guest Network in AP mode is not separated from local network
@CKK That is an old firmware ? where did you see the guest network ? anyway, the point is exactly that, guest network=NO ACCESS TO ANYTHING IN YOUR LAN only internet access
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-27 09:55:34
Re:ok, What is truly the deal with Guest Network ?
Kevin_Z wrote @Vassilis Hello, the Deco M4 has the gigabit ethernet port, it can handle the current throughput. Interface 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing) per Deco unit You can take...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-26 17:10:55
Re:ok, What is truly the deal with Guest Network ?
ok, @ajharvey and @Kevin_Z i can confirm that the suggested solution now works. Connected two cables on the M4 in router mode then to the switch a discussed. Guest network is isolated as designed....
0HELPFULS