VassilisLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 4
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-24 15:50:28
Re:ok, What is truly the deal with Guest Network ?
its me again If i go with the solution designed above and stay on the "router" mode so i connect the vdsl modem to the M4 in order to get the main network and guest network. I have seen that on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-23 11:32:31
@ajharvey ok , i will try it then and report back my findings ah, question @ajharvey and @Kevin_Z , will that scenario play also in "AP mode" when the new firmware will be released that isolates the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-23 10:11:55
ajharvey wrote @Vassilis Are you you saying that Computer1 is connected to a switch on the *outside* of the master Deco? In that case, it is on the Internet as far as the Deco is concerned. It is an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-23 06:26:19
Kevin_Z wrote @Vassilis Hello, the guest network and host network are isolated from each other when Deco works as the regular router. We did a test at our end and the devices connected to the guest...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-22 13:13:49
ok, What is truly the deal with Guest Network ?
Here is my rant then: M4 in AP mode, enabled Guest mode surprise by me it is not Guest mode, you can still access everything from the main network thus THIS IS just a new SSID, do not baptize it as...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-10 07:14:20
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Guest Network in AP mode is not separated from local network
Kevin_Z wrote @Vassilis You are right, the Deco usually sold as a pack, like 2-pack or 3-pack. Inevitably, one or two of them will work as the AP mode; but we are talking about the main Deco. Once...
0HELPFULS