VR2800 - slow throughput

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VR2800 - slow throughput

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VR2800 - slow throughput
VR2800 - slow throughput
2023-10-22 12:29:06
Model: Archer VR2800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.7.0 0.9.1 v006c.0 Build 210313 Rel.74106n

Recently changed over to FTTP service with BT on 1gb line but only getting about 500mbps to router (speedtest from GUI) and 300 (mutiple speedtests but mainly fast.com) or so to clients (cable and wifi).

When connecting PC direct to ONT and dialing it gets the 980mbps when testing so line and the cable in use appear to be fine.

I have been through the router and log shows WAN port enabling at 1000mbps to ONT so would have expected higher throughput when testing.

I have been through the router and disabled all traffic monitoring, QOS and anything else that would load router but no changes.

have rolled firmware back a few versions to see if this made any difference but sadly not so will update back to latest.

is there any other checks I can do before I just replace the device?

Options
1 Reply
Re:VR2800 - slow throughput
2023-10-24 10:39:15

@Westportius 

To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later.

Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 376

Replies: 1

Related Articles