DSL Modem Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer VX1800v V1 Phenomenon Description: When connecting the Archer VX1800v to Sky Broadband (UK) or NowTV MER line and configuring it through the web interface, the "Sky(MER
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-07-02 15:38:09 by Marko1st
13Helpful
1057Views
6Replies
Hello I have had this modem for around 3 months now and it was working really well until a week ago, I noticed I have stutters in online games and my internet speed was extremely low, until I restarte
Network ConnectivityErrors
By Gerges · Latest post 46 minutes ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
New Latest firmware update Publication Date: 2024-09-18 Language: English File size: 30.34 MB Modifications and bug fixes: Fixed remote management incompatibility on some Fiberhome and Huawei OLT mode
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Udhaya · Latest post 54 minutes ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
1 2024-09-26 13:35:02 DHCPD Notice Send OFFER with ip 192.168.1.113 2 2024-09-26 13:35:02 DHCPD Information Recv DISCOVER from 3C:52:A1:B2:6F:51 3 2024-09-26 13:34:59 DHCPD Notice Send OFFER with ip 1
Network Connectivity
By vegg · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Hello and good day, This is my Dsl line status There is a lot of option! Which settings should I turn on to get lower and stable ping on a ADSL NAT Boost ALG Virtual Servers Port Triggering DMZ UPnP Q
Network Connectivityping
By Amine_JR · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Hey guys, I purchased a few days ago a new VR600 v3 to match my super VDSL upgrade, 200mbps from Cosmote Greece. From the first moment I noticed lots of pkts losses and disconnections. Somehow with th
Network Connectivity
By Alex_Tsk · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alex_Tsk
0Helpful
163Views
6Replies
I have a tp link ADSL router (TD-W8961N) and when i try to set up mac filter for the devices at home it doesn't show me enough Fields to fill in Only 8 devices can be connected to the router through m
Network Connectivity
By Mofinheim · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
I would like to inquire whether there will be an annex b update for this type in the near future?
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By IliesRolo86 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
105Views
1Replies
I've been experiencing a repetitive issue with my router where both the ADSL and Internet LEDs are on, but there's no internet access on my devices. However, after restarting the router, the connectio
Network Connectivity
By OmarGoGT · Latest post 2 weeks ago by OmarGoGT
1Helpful
88Views
2Replies
Hello from Germany. I plan to by me an VX800V Router. But my Network is pretty complex. The Topology: 1. DSL MOdem -> 2. OPNSense Server -> 3. at moment AVM Fritzbox -> diverent devices: Such VOIP DEC
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By MonkeyOnKeyB · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies