Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection
Connection
2020-11-01 20:07:09 - last edited 2020-11-02 09:56:04

Hi! I just want to know on how can I change the main ID of my deco? I already installed the app in my mobile but I cant connect it with my deco because i think it has already a setup id since it was installed to us. Now i want to change the pw but i cant access it and nobody knows the id of this deco..

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connection-Solution
2020-11-02 09:55:42 - last edited 2020-11-02 09:56:04

@Rose09 

Hello, thanks for asking.

If you don't remember your previous TP-Link account for the Deco devices, please provide the MAC address of your Deco devices privately via message, then we can try to find it out for you.

While if that account is not yours and you cannot reset the password, then you will need to reset the Deco devices and rebind them to your own account.

Good day.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection-Solution
2020-11-02 09:55:42 - last edited 2020-11-02 09:56:04

@Rose09 

Hello, thanks for asking.

If you don't remember your previous TP-Link account for the Deco devices, please provide the MAC address of your Deco devices privately via message, then we can try to find it out for you.

While if that account is not yours and you cannot reset the password, then you will need to reset the Deco devices and rebind them to your own account.

Good day.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 236

Replies: 1

Related Articles