Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re: Archer BE550 Wi-Fi 7 Router Stability Issues
@CInderellafx Hi, thanks for posting question here. It is suggested to follow this guide to troubleshoot. Note: This steps belowneeds to be taken whent the issue happens, to test via your wired PC...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Issue with TP-Link Wi-Fi Extender Not Displaying Main Router (Tenda) for Setup
@hmfaisal Hi, thanks for posting question here. May I confirm when you purchased the router? Can the router work properly as range extender mode before? It is suggested to update firmware according...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Administrator password special characters allowed
@user5581694 Thanks for posting question here. May I confirm your model is EC220-G5? As it is customized model for some ISPs only, we can know much less than common wireless routers. If you can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Medidor de tráfego com bug no TP-Link AX53 em conexões IPv6
@marcos_y Hi, thanks for posting question here. You may share the related screenshots for better understanding. It is suggested to contact to contact local support to feedback and confirm.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:AX90 5Ghz-1 wifi connection spikes
@beginnerissue Hi, thanks for posting question here. It is suggested to follow this guide especially Case 3 to troubleshoot and adjust channel and channel width. And did the problem happen during you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
a week ago
Re:Archer C6 V3: Waiting for Features Longer Than the Next Ice Age?
@bharatThapa Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here. While we don't have any specific details that I can...
0HELPFULS