Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Problem Easymesh and PS5 wired connection
@pockypok Hi, thanks for posting question here. Sorry, I am little confused about your description. May I confirm some information to understand your situation better? 1.Please check whether you are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:showing issue while gaming
@samsungs23ultra Hi, thanks for posting question here. Here are some suggestions for your reference: 1. Please check firmware update and upgrade firmware to latest. 2. Please change DNS for a try...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Archer AX20/AX21/AX1800 V3 Supports WireGuard VPN, IoT Network, EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, and More
This Article Applies to: Archer AX20 V3 Archer AX21 V3 Archer AX1800 V3 We are pleased to announce the pre-release of the Archer AX20/AX21/AX1800 firmware update, version V1.2.1. This update...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@Peppermintloft Hi, thanks for your applying! Let me deliver your request first!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:GE800 physical buttons (LED/Wifi) & heat issues
@sephknite Hi, thanks for posting question here. About your first problem, may I confirm whether you press the WiFi button to turn off WiFi and immediately press the WiFi button to turn on WiFi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Unable to download from Google Play Store
@Cadiper Hi, thanks for posting question here. May I confirm your Android devices are connected to which router? Main AX55 or satellite AX10? When AX55 and AX10 are connected wirelessly and set up...
0HELPFULS