Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
6 hours ago
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@Adol-Cristin Hi, thanks for your cooperation! We will apply it for you~
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
6 hours ago
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@Peppermintloft Hi, we are applying the opportunity for you. Once passing, you may see the access to Kidshield on your Tether App.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
6 hours ago
Re:TL-MR6400 V5.3 – Return to original installed firmware.
@orbela Hi, sorry for replying to you late~ I am afraid that you failed to upgrade firmware. The firmware I provided is TL-MR6400(APAC)_V5.3_220506. If you tried many times but no effort, sorry,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:GE800 physical buttons (LED/Wifi) & heat issues
@sephknite Hi, thanks for your detailed update. May I confirm model of your old router? I think the reaction time of WiFi is related to the design difference. Also, Archer GE800 is a WiFi7 router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Monday
Re:Internet drops please configure your dns manually need help
@D4ni911 Hi, thanks for posting question here. You may refer to this guide to check your DNS settings. For the unstable connection, it is suggested follow this guide to troubleshoot.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
Monday
Re:TL-MR6400 V5.3 – Return to original installed firmware.
@orbela Hi, thanks for posting question here. It is a pity to hear that. You may try to download the firmware of TL-MR6400(APAC)_V5.3 from this official website (choose "Still Download"), and...
0HELPFULS