Tapo Robot Vacuum

Another new breakthrough in the Tapo smart product line! Keep your house neat and clean with the help of the robot vacuum. Free your hands and maintain a clean and tidy floor without strain.
Tapo Robot Vacuum

Tags

Label

Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Emptying When Connected To Dock Troubleshooting Guide This Article Applies To Tapo RV10 Plus Tapo RV20 Plus Tapo RV20 Mop Plus Tapo RV30 Plus Tapo RV30C Plus Phenomenon Descripti
Auto EmptyCleaning Performance
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by Sventhefiremake
3Helpful
1067Views
8Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Charging This article provides useful suggestions and troubleshooting guidance for the issue of Tapo Robot Vacuum being unable to charge. If you're experiencing a similar problem
ChargingOfficialHighlighted Thread
2Helpful
1822Views
0Replies
With unlimited expectations, we are pleased to announce that the Tapo RV30 and Tapo RV30 Plus, the new generation of Tapo robot vacuums, are launched and meet everyone! Featured with doubled suction p
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-08-04 13:19:46 by jfilipelcarvalh
1Helpful
2554Views
5Replies
Hello, I bought this vacuum 3 weeks ago as a gift. It was working completely fine in the first 2 weeks, then it suddenly began to act strange. It seems unable to navigate, it only spins on itself and
ConfigurationMapNavigation
By Ila13 · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
473Views
7Replies
Hi, this is the second time I have experience this since I bought my Tapo RV30. Everything goes well. teh mapping is great it works really well but suddenly it reports that it can't find teh dock and
Map
By Luchi72 · Latest post Wednesday by mekatu
3Helpful
836Views
8Replies
I have TP20 with moo feature. It was working fine but now I don't think it is moping. i put mop on and it says wnter moping mode but once gone over a section it doesn't even look like it is wet at all
By Tapster1 · Latest post Monday by Tapster1
0Helpful
55Views
2Replies
I have Tapo Vacuum robot RV30, the current version of the Firmware is 1.0.0 and there are multiple update for that robot issued When I try to update the robot using Tapo App from my mobile phone the F
Firmware update
By TapoFirmware · Latest post Monday by TapoFirmware
0Helpful
77Views
2Replies
Hi, we recently got the RV20 Mop Plus. We have used the robot vacuum cleaner about 5 times now. It now suddenly gives Error 3. A problem with the side brush. I also see that 1 is not working. I have h
Error
By RayDen · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
Hi, How does the remote control in the app work? I've got the toggle on for Cleaning but it doesn't actually clean. I can only move/drive it. Thanks
By Retrolina · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
76Views
1Replies
Just purchased this today and as soon as it starts to map it moves off the dock and turns it stops and I get a notification of error 7. The trouble shooter advice is for the previous model and is from
By Cleanalot-48 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
143Views
2Replies