Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Advance: GE800 plugin 2.5Gbps XPON stick in sfp+ not working , how come ?
@Eason0419 Hi, thanks for posting question here. May I confirm the model of your 2.5Gpbs XPON fibre stick? As I know, there is similar feedback on our community and you may refer to this thread and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
Monday
Re:Areche AXE5400 - USB Secure Sharing - USERS
@Malken Hi, thanks for posting question here. Currently it does not support to add additional users. I'll make sure to log your feature request and pass it along to the team. Also, I'm moving this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Use TP-Link router instead of the provided ISP ONT GPON Router (Morocco - Maroc Telecom)
@YanisTalbi Hi,thanks for posting question here. May I confirm whether the unstable connection happens only when your clients connect to Archer AX73 via WiFi/Ethernet cable? Not related to your other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Having Issues Connecting My QHD Laptop to TP-Link Wi-Fi Archer AX6000
@charliekthrn Hi, thanks for posting question here. Here are some suggestions for your reference: 1. Update firmware of your Archer AX6000 to the latest. 2. Change DNS on router following this guide...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
Monday
Re:Archer AX72Pro EU version- EasyMesh support in AP mode
@AntMala Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request here. While we don't have any specific details that I can share...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Archer AX55 traffic monitoribg
@Gnl_Jakes Hi,thanks for posting question here. Can you see "Traffic Usage" on your Tether App? You may refer to this thread to confirm whether it is what you want.
0HELPFULS