Kasa Smart Thermostat

Set a perfect and cozy temperature in your room easily and precisely with Kasa Smart Thermostat Valve. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Thermostat Radiator Valve here.
Kasa Smart Thermostat

Tags

Label

What To Do If Kasa KE100 Overheats or Not Heating Up? Suggestions for Kasa KE100 Abnormal Heating Behaviors This Article Applies to Kasa KE100 Phenomenon Description Overheating 1. Continuous heating
Abnormal Heating
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-08-23 13:05:29 by JonathanJone
1Helpful
657Views
1Replies
Many homes already have thermostatic radiator valves on the radiators and you may wonder what smart thermos radiator valves can do and why better. A new smart home heating solution --- the Kasa Smart
4Helpful
1809Views
0Replies
Hi, So we now have the KE100 on the Tapo app - which of course is brilliant (one app for everything). On the Tapo app I can now add an automation using my smart plugs as a trigger, to actually control
Smart Control/ScheduleDevice ConnectivitySmart ActionPresales
By HDreturns · Latest post 6 hours ago by Sonic_Mc
1Helpful
871Views
3Replies
I just enabled Matter in Kasa app and added KH100 hub with KE100 thermostat valves to Home Assistant. I used these already in HA, but through unofficial integration plugin. Problem: thermostat valves
Kasa App RelatedDevice ConnectivitySmart Control/Schedule
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
Unfortunately, I encounter a recurring problem with the KE100 control unit. I bought it two days ago, right after connecting it, I was able to start it without any problems and started pairing it with
Device ConnectivityInstallationHomeKitKasa App Related
By WyczynowyBanan · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
116Views
10Replies
Good morning. I want to ask. I have a Kasa KE 100 thermal head installed. This thermal head is connected to a Tapo T310 temperature sensor. So this sensor should regulate the temperature of the therma
By Jirinak82 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
74Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a large number of Tapo/Kasa products already. I now want to equip all of the radiators in my large house (20) with smart TRVs. As a test I have purchased enough for one large room that has
Smart Control/ScheduleTemperature CalibrationAutomation Tricks
By Grahamu · Latest post a week ago by Grahamu
0Helpful
247Views
12Replies
Is there a temperature gauge that works with the Kasa app?? I have an attic fan that uses a smart plug and I was hoping to create a rule that activates the switch based on temperature.
By Splevy · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
85Views
1Replies
Hi I can't add the ke100 to my tapo app, it doesn't even list thermostats as a device type when I try to add the device... I've seen reports that ppl have added them, so not sure what the issue is And
By OneEyedSam · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
154Views
3Replies
Hi! My question is why I can't connect the Kasa smart thermostat to the tapo app. Because I can't connect tapo sensors this way either! Why is this, please answer! This is important to me!
Temperature CalibrationSmart Action
By Zenoxi · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Jebeyer
8Helpful
402Views
12Replies