Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 180
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Bobi333 Wednesday

Camera connection on phone with different router no work

Camera connection on phone with different router no work. When I use the same router as Tapo, connection is ok. But when I use different router or mobile data, then I cannot connect. Tapo 520 and 510.
By angiem Tuesday

My C310 cameras stopped working after firmware update

So I bought 6 c310 cameras in total. I installed 3 of them barely a month ago, everything was working fine until two days ago the tapo care app suggested I upgrade firmware versions for my cameras. Th
By Moley6 Tuesday

I can't link a second Tapo camera. I cannot find it on my wifi or the Tapo_CamXXXX number

I can't link a second Tapo camera. I cannot find it on my wifi or the Tapo_CamXXXX number Any advice? I can see the first camera on the wifi- but not the second, I have rebooted and restarted things.
By Solla-topee Wednesday

What can I do if my outdoor camera gets water ingress?

The Tapo outdoor cameras are designed to be dustproof and waterproof. However, they may suffer water ingress under some special conditions, causing the live feed image to be blurry. Below are some tip
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
By Sequence Tuesday

Control c210 camera with S200b button - which hub?

I have a C210 camera I bought a S200B switch to turn it on and off, but it didn't realize I also need a Hub to put between the 2. Will the Tapo H100 hub work for this: Turning my C210 on and off by us
By Poyatos Monday

Isidro

Estimados señores de TP-LINK: Tienen ustedes una gran marca y hasta ahora una gran cámara la NC 450 ha sido de lo mejor que he tenido hasta ahora, ha dejado de funcionar y tras innumerables intentos d