David-TPOnline
Following: 13Followers: 184
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 3 weeks ago

Satellite Deco Units Work Well but Display Offline on the Deco APP

This Article Applied to: Deco M4/M5/M9 Plus, Deco X50/Deco X50-Outdoor etc. Phenomenon Description: The satellite Decos are solid green(or white) and work well but they are displayed "Offline" on the
Forums/ Deco
By Aatt Yesterday

X50-poe can't see connected Clients

My Deco app's online client tab isn't working, so I searched for IP on the internet and went into the admin page, and the connected device didn't show up on the connected client tab and only with the
Forums/ Deco
By DarkNight88 16 hours ago

Is it usual for Deco app to be accessing camera continuously when it can’t find Deco

Hi there, I've noticed that my deco app is accessing iPhone camera continuously when I open app but when I have not connected my phone to my wifi network (green light displayed at top of iPhone screen
Forums/ Deco
By Areone 19 hours ago

Deco BE65 Pro

Deco BE65 Pro: The Future of Wi-Fi 7 Connectivity The Deco BE65 Pro is one of TP-Link’s flagship Wi-Fi 7 mesh systems, and it’s revolutionizing home and office networking with state-of-the-art feature
Forums/ Deco
By Natehhh 7 hours ago

EE unlimited card says no service

It is X50-5g i insert an ee unlimited preloaded card, but after setting, it is red light and says no service therefore no internet connection. what can i do? reboot, find a better place, i all tried,
Forums/ Deco
By nico887 Tuesday

Deco BE85 / Speed unchanged with wifi 7 iPhone 16 pro

Hello, I have received a new iPhone 16 Pro (Wifi 7). I have activated the MLO function, however I still get the same speeds as with wifi 6E. (Download ~1,4 Gbit/s, upload 1 Gbit/s). My actual ISP spee