David-TPOnline
Following: 13Followers: 184
Forums/ Deco
28 minutes ago
Re:XE75 PRO and PLEX on a QNAP TS-451 Remote Access Help Needed
@LukeBrowalker Hi, you can find the current IPV4 address under Deco APP>More> Internet Connection>IPV4. - If it is a private IP address or not the same as what is displayed on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
41 minutes ago
Re:Satellite Deco Units Work Well but Display Offline on the Deco APP
@VinnyV Hi, nice to see you again. yes, there is similar beta firmware for Deco PX50 as well. I have updated the beta list just now.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
44 minutes ago
Re:Deco App unreliable for my x50's and M5's
@VinnyV Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback. Could you add more details about the "unreliable/unstable" issue of Deco APP? It constantly reported "We couldn't find Deco' or the online clients'...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
50 minutes ago
Re:Deco m4 connection issues
@Kierang Hi, Thanks for the feedback. Do you have Deco M4_v2 or Deco M4_v4? Is the satellite M4 wireless connected to the other Deco units in the Mesh system? - Can I also have the model number of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
58 minutes ago
Re:No Speed
@FHR Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback. "Deco in WiFi-Router mode... Best is 10Mbps QoS is off, SIP is off, UPNP is off Deco in Access Point Mode (obvious you then lose the ability to reserve...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
an hour ago
Re:single E4 deco unit
@Eric1067 Hi, if there is only one Deco E4, it needs to be connected to the ISP host router via an Ethernet cable. For more details, please refer to How to use Deco with your existing router Thank...
0HELPFULS