14paavangLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By 14paavang a week ago

per device wifi band assignment

there should be the ability to choose which wifi bad a devoce connects to for all decos incluing the m4 and not just newer devices like the x20. ALso if there is a mesh made of decos that do and don't
Forums/ Accessories
By 14paavang 2 weeks ago

UE300 not working at full speed

1. I have A few ue300 usb to gigabit Ethernet adapters that I use for my laptop ad iPad. The one I was Using for my iPad kept on getting stuck at 100mbps in a connection despite the actual link speed
Forums/ Deco
By 14paavang 2024-05-30 17:40:02

Can I not choose which band a device connects to when in AP mode?

When in AP, modw the ability to choose which wifi band a decvice connects to when connecting to deco mesh goes away, how do i decide which band it connects to then?
Forums/ Controllers
By 14paavang 2024-05-23 13:59:24

How to install the controller on truenas scale?

I already have a server that's running 24x7, and I know that it is possible to virtualise the tplink omada controller on Linux, but specifically on the Debian based true as scale, the only way I seem
Forums/ Routers
By 14paavang 2024-04-27 15:26:55

Omaha policy routing by MAC address instead of static ip?

Can I set up policy routing on a multi wan omada router categorising devices by MAC address instead of LAN ip? The reason is that I already have the MAC addresses of all my devices static and I'll hav
Forums/ Deco
By 14paavang 2024-04-18 13:30:51

Anything i can use instead of a deco m3w?

See, the m3w is eol and hard to find so rather than buy that, is there any other deco that i can plug in or wall mount without it being too conspicuous? (ideally it would be plug in able but otherwise