UE300 not working at full speed

2 недель назад
Model: UE300  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: not applicable

1. I have A few ue300 usb to gigabit Ethernet adapters that I use for my laptop ad iPad. The one I was Using for my iPad kept on getting stuck at 100mbps in a connection despite the actual link speed being gigabit and the internet speed being 300mbps. When I connected It to my laptop, it was also still stuck at base100t despite the link still being gigabit and working at full speed with another one of the exact same adapters I had lying around. Any idea what I could do to fix it as the adapter is lug and play and has no drivers or firmware to look at, especially for ipad.

2. For some reason I never seem to be ble to enter the model number at the top of the post in the given field as my keyboard does not input and when I try it on my ipad the touch keyboard doesn't appear when I tap that field

Options
2 Reply
Re:UE300 not working at full speed
2 недель назад

@14paavang 

Hi,

UE300 is using the drivers pre-installed with Windows. You can manually download the drivers from here and install them. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:UE300 not working at full speed
неделю назад

@Sunshine 

Nevermind. It took me a week to figure out but I managed to check the Ethernet cable with a tester and turns out the cable had a bad connector on one end 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 79

Replies: 2

Related Articles