GeffersLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Thursday
Re:IPv6 Firewall
@Marvin_S What is it actually doing then if firewall not enabled? Reason I ask is that if I enable to IPv6 firewall and have set DENY unless rule allows my laptop still is able to access any web...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
IPv6 Firewall
Folks, had this device a few years and am very happy with it. I have not enabled firewall merely depending on its router functions of only allowing IN traffic related to an outgoing connection. As my...
0HELPFULS
2022-09-21 16:12:00
Re:Adding Static Route
@David-TP Sorry for delayed reply and thank you. I am trying to see why a different subnet address, when given a static route, forms part of the existing network. Why would someone choose that over...
0HELPFULS
2022-08-21 16:29:44
Adding Static Route
Folks, recently whilst trying to understand adding static routes to my router I did the following; I added a computer to my network and fixed its IP address giving it a completely different subnet to...
0HELPFULS
2022-08-04 19:54:54
Re:Multiple SSIDs
terziyski wrote @Geffers VR600 only supports one SSID for 2.4GHz band and one SSID for 5GHz band (except the two guest SSIDs). @terziyski That is a wee bit of a disappointment though doubt it'll...
0HELPFULS
2022-08-04 15:37:54
Re:Firewall - NAT - Ports
@terziyski Apologies if I did not respond sooner, I recall reading the post but maybe on my phone so not logged in to forum therefore unable to resond. Belated thank you Geoff
0HELPFULS