Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 462
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Dropping downloads on EB810v
@JimmyLow I'm glad to hear that. Enjoy the network!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:HomeShield / KidShield of Japan Router
@Adol-Cristin For the HomeShield Guide or Introduction, you may check this page: https://www.tp-link.com/jp/homeshield/. If this is still unclear, please provide feedback to local technical support,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:HomeShield / KidShield of Japan Router
@Adol-Cristin The 'KidShield Profile' option is currently available only to a select group of users. If you're interested, please confirm whether the registered email is your TP-Link ID, and we will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router
DKMachine wrote Hi When Can I buy this in Europe/Denmark? I plan on matcing the router with - TP-Link Archer TBE550E. Good choice? Kind regards Martin @DKMachine Regarding your sales inquiry, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:BE800 SFP 2.5G Mode
NPGrey wrote @SpeedxThunder root@Archer_BE800:/# ssdk_sh port interfacemode set 6 sgmii_plus SSDK Init OK! operation done. root@Archer_BE800:/# ssdk_sh port interfacemode apply 6 SSDK Init OK!...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Archer AX72 Failed to Connect to OpenVPN Server When There Is "-" in the Username
@Dimal16108 Can I have the specific model number of the AX3000 router? You may verify that by looking at the device's bottom sticker, where labels with a Model No.
0HELPFULS