lorenz29LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:Ethernet backhaul | AX20 v1.20 (Onemesh) + AX55 Pro v1.0 (EasyMesh)
Hi @YuriyB I started over, Factory Reset to both router, then I follow your steps. In step 4 I can't add the AX55 to the OneMesh, the only way to do it is with the WPS method. I did it, and moved the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
YuriyB wrote @lorenz29 no, 1. go to satellite router web ui and set it in onemesh as satellite, wait until it reboot and dont touch it 2.go to main router click add onemesh device and wait until it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
YuriyB wrote @lorenz29 """For that I'm trying to change the AX55 as "Satellite Mode" but for some reason everytime I do that, the router reset itself to Factory """ You are doing everything right!...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
@terziyski terziyski wrote @lorenz29 For ethernet backhaul to work both devices must support that. AX20 v1.2 is a Onemesh capable router. Check Q5/A5 from Onemesh FAQ. Ethernet backhaul works, but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Hi @terziyski! It worked for the Wireless Mesh, thanks. But not for the Ethernet backhaul mesh. For some reason when I connect the cable to the lan port in the AX55 Pro, it start to work (and works...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Ethernet backhaul | AX20 v1.20 (Onemesh) + AX55 Pro v1.0 (EasyMesh)
Hello, It is my first post here after I couldn't find a solution to my problem. Just wanted to confirm and get alternatives from the community. I had a mesh in my home with an Archer AX20 v1.20 +...
0HELPFULS