Router_ReviewLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
Monday
REQUEST: ECO MODE feature for AX53 AX3000 V1. Beneficial for both the environment and utility bills.
Hello, I just purchased recently Archer AX53 AX3000 V1. I also updated with the latest official firmware available V1_1.2.4 Build 20240509. Could you please consider to release new firmware update...
2HELPFULS
Monday
Re:Urgent Request: OpenVPN Client for Archer AX53 (AX3000) V1
special thanks to @Kevin_Z and @Marvin_S Thank you so much for your assistance/help. I look forward for the new firmware that support "VPN Client" feature for AX53 AX3000 V1.
0HELPFULS
Monday
Re:Urgent Request: OpenVPN Client for Archer AX53 (AX3000) V1
@Marvin_S Hi I contacted global technical support on https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#E-mail-Support And the good news they approved my request and they said they will...
0HELPFULS
Sunday
Re:wireguard client not working in beta version
@Aghiadtk did you just copy the sentence from my post? haha.. I am waiting the official firmware that support OpenVPN Client feature for AX53 AX3000 V1.. well, I hope TP-link will release wireguard...
0HELPFULS
Friday
Re:Add ipv6 firewall configuration to expose port outside in AX53
@Marvin_S We are still waiting the OpenVPN Client feature on AX53 AX3000 V1 and also ECO Mode feature if possible. Please pass it along to the development team and put this at a Top Priority if...
0HELPFULS
Friday
Re:Archer AX53 (V1) requires these features.
@Marvin_S We are still waiting the OpenVPN Client feature on AX53 AX3000 V1. Please pass it along to the development team and put this at a Top Priority if Possible. Thank you for your consideration.
0HELPFULS