Router_ReviewLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
Thursday
Re:Urgent Request: OpenVPN Client for Archer AX53 (AX3000) V1
@Marvin_S Hi, Thank you for your reply. Could you please pass it along to the development team about OpenVPN Client Feature and ECO MODE Feature for AX53 AX3000 V1. Put this at a Top Priority if...
0HELPFULS
Wednesday
Re:Urgent Request: OpenVPN Client for Archer AX53 (AX3000) V1
@Router_Review **Note: Archer AX53_V1 1.2.4 Build 20240206 (Public Beta Firmware for Trial) From this link: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/593722?sortDir=DESC&page=1 I have tried...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@woozle actually I did all of that. and also I tried to use TCP and then UDP config, but still cannot change my ip location even tho the status on TPLink is "Connected". Will TPLink release the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@woozle yes I did.. but still didn't change my IP location :( I hope TP-Link will release the official firmware that support OpenVPN Client function for AX53 AX3000 V1 soon. because the public beta...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:REQUEST the best seller TP-Link Archer AX10 (AX1500) OpenVPN Client Feature
@Marvin_S Could you please pass it along to the development team to release new firmware update that support OpenVPN Client function for AX10 AX1500 and also for AX53 AX3000 V1. this would make...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:[New Firmware] Routers supporting VPN Client
@Kevin_Z Hello Kevin, I just purchased recently Archer AX53 AX3000 V1. I also updated with the latest official firmware available. on the official TP-Link website it stated that this model support...
0HELPFULS