LordSnakeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2 weeks ago
Re:station keeps disconnecting
@jackmartin61 Yes and yes I ended up swapping the devices round and making the bridge the client and it's now working. The only issue now is that the speed is rather low., only 60mb. the bridge...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:station keeps disconnecting
@Vincent-TP Hi, I already tried this yesterday after speaking to support, but still had the same issue. They told me I need to use an ethernet connection to the router, which I did, even though that...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:cpe510 speed
The other related issue is that support told me bridge mode is no longer supported and not recommended, and I should use AP mode, meaning I must use ethernet connection to the router, which will be a...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:cpe510 speed
@Vincent-TP I am not so worried about the ethernet port, as I only need that for devices that cannot do wireless, which don;t need much bandwidth what I don't understand is if the devices can...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
cpe510 speed
I have been speaking to support about my other issue, and they have told me that the max speed I will get from the 510 is 100mbps, and it is only the bridge connection between the devices that is...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
station keeps disconnecting
I purchased 2 x cpe 510 which I have setup as bridde -> client yesterday it was working, albeit slow speeds but today they will no longer stay connected it seems and I cannot get any internet access...
0HELPFULS