Emmanuel29LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer C80/A8/C6/C86 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thank you for your reply. I have an internet service of 100 Mbps download and 100 Mbps upload. On the C80 router with the previous firmware (version V2.20_1.13.2 Build 230824) the speed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer C80/A8/C6/C86 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thanks for answering. Here is a screenshot of the C80 web configuration where I set a limit of 40 Mbps download and 850 Kbps upload but the Reuter limits it incorrectly since the last...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@Kevin_Z Hi. Another issue related to the new firmware 1.14.0 version and that could be a bug is that when you limit the speed of a device in the download data, when setting it to limit to 40 Mbps on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@Kevin_Z Hi. I have sent you messages previously in this forum. I am asking if there is any news that a new firmware version can solve the problems that were introduced in this new Firmware Version:...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-15 14:44:01
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thank you very much for your reply. The thing is that, by changing this value from 2 seconds to 20 seconds, it is not possible to see if a device is or is not consuming bandwidth. This...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-12 12:25:56
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thank you very much for your reply. The thing is that, by changing this value from 2 seconds to 20 seconds, it is not possible to see if a device is or is not consuming bandwidth. This...
0HELPFULS