Randy393LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-11 19:58:22
Re:Adding a TP-Link Deco to a AT&T Pace Gateway and passthrough mode - is this possible and secure?
@David-TP @Alexandre I did look into the AT&T WiFi extenders. They do provide them for the Pace and run $10 a month (so $120 a year and will obviously increase). I think I am going to try the Deco S4...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-10 14:15:07
Re:Adding a TP-Link Deco to a AT&T Pace Gateway and passthrough mode - is this possible and secure?
@Alexandre. Thanks for the reply. Yes they do provide extenders. I was avoiding it in part to keep from adding on an endless, extra monthly charge but I will look into it again to see cost/benefit as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-10 14:12:13
@David-TP Thank you for the response. That is the correct Pace model. So in theory I could continue to use the current router for devices until I can move them over to the Deco network and it could...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-09 23:56:13
Adding a TP-Link Deco to a AT&T Pace Gateway and passthrough mode - is this possible and secure?
I have an AT&T Pace Gateway and in our two-story house have issues getting coverage to the upper, front corner of the home. I am looking at two possible TP-Link Deco models ( XE70-Pro or the S4). I...
0HELPFULS