JoshoSAILV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
Tuesday
Re:Switch does not start after power restored
Tests executed with no USB-A to MicroUSB console cables connected to the switches. Restarting switches using OC200, switches powered up correctly. Pulling power leads and reconnecting to switches,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Tuesday
@Clive_A Skyler from Tech Support has asked me to test rebooting the SX3016F switch with no console cable connected. I've tried capturing video on my phone but it's shakey and poor quality, plus a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Monday
This has now been escalated with a Senior Engineer at TP-Link for resolution. TP-Link Ticket TKID241030477
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Monday
I have just repeated the UPS power shutdown and auto-startup test. All equipment except for the SX3016F started correctly. This switch is critical to the system. I will contact TP-Link to see if the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Friday
@Clive_A Thanks for your reply. The switch has at least on 3 previous occasions not started up after power has been restored to the UPS. I have changed the UPS secondary outlet group power delayed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Friday
Switch does not start after power restored
I have 2 x TP-Link Switches in a rack about to be deployed to a remote site. As part of the build, I need to test the resilience of ALL the hardware. I have been doing UPS testing. UPS is an APC...
0HELPFULS