crombinatorLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-21 01:41:59
Re:Deco X60 - New device notification for devices not owned by us
@Alexandre. Yeah, that didn't happen. More likely just another messed up cloud bug where I received notification not meant for my device. There is nothing in my network randomizing its MAC. Since it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-20 22:44:14
@Alexandre. Sorry, what you are telling me is that a brand new setup allowed non-authorized users to gain access with a new password and only on that day as since then no devices that I do not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-20 22:21:56
@Alexandre. Then that had to have been some kind of a bug because I had just setup a new wifi password, and our house is set back about 40 feet from the road. If they had come close enough to somehow...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-20 20:51:29
Darn, the logs appear to only be for today. I will have to keep a close watch to see if this happens again, but as for now I just blocked those MAC addresses.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-20 20:11:38
@richpriest That is the thing, these are named devices with the 'Other' icon and MAC Addresses. They do not appear to have ever logged in again. What is weird is that one of the devices when searched...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-08 18:51:12
Deco X60 - New device notification for devices not owned by us
We just setup our X60 network, and things have been normal until yesterday. All of a sudden I began to see notifications for devices joining the network that did not belong to us. The password itself...
0HELPFULS