KuroYamiLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-13 10:15:34
Re:DECO USB Share Umstable
@David-TP Umm, I went through my emails but I didn't find any mail from your team, only from tp link support. also i had tried going through the deco app and I can't find any option to opt in to the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-18 15:45:06
Re:DECO USB Share Umstable
@ImtiazAli yes of course. it is just unstable, not unusable. those steps are to use that feature, but now that feature is unstable. connection with the network usb directory be lost every few minutes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-17 16:34:16
DECO USB Share Unstable
I recently got this deco and wanna try out the usb sharing feature. I tried streaming a video from it then suddenly the video stopped and can't find the network usb every few minutes of playback....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-27 03:07:24
Re:Slave Deco No Internet on WLAN ONLY
@David-TP Hi, Yes I did checked on the IP address. It is within range. Only my NAS is static, all other devices are dynamic. When the slave becomes main "slave-main", i did not connect the old main...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-26 00:44:54
Re:Slave Deco No Internet on WLAN ONLY
@Alexandre. Thank you for your reply. Yes I did that too. I reset the slave and reconnected it to main just fine via wifi. But when I moved it upstairs, its still green but upstairs' wifi just...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-25 12:52:19
Slave Deco No Internet on WLAN ONLY
As the title says, this is a very weird issue. My slave deco upstairs is connected to the main deco via ethernet. And my pc is connected directly to the slave deco. Then I found out that there's no...
0HELPFULS