J-C.G.LV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
a week ago
RE:Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC
@DoctaThompson I share your opinion, I don't understand why we are almost always forced to use our mobile phones, as if desktop computers no longer existed... It is much more convenient to constantly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
a week ago
Re:c220 vs c225
@TimucinPusat What do you mean in "language you can understand" ? If you speak english, everything is written in the comparison page ! What is the specific point you don't understand ? For exemple,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
a week ago
Re:c220 vs c225
@TimucinPusat See here : Compare Product: Tapo C220 vs Tapo C225 (tp-link.com)
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
2 weeks ago
Re:Purple Led on P115 plug and no connection
@Rimo27 Hello, i'm not an Apple iOs user, and my problem was about HomeAssistant. But, If I were you, I would do a reset of the equipment, and try again... there is not a lot of configurations with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
2 weeks ago
Too many products from TP Link - Can you explain your product range simply ???
Hello, I want to buy a managed switch for my office. In front of the millions of products available from TP Link, I despair... But first, can someone explain me the main differences between : OMADA -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
Re:Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC
@Ojos It would be a good thing to have a PC Application, not only to see Cameras, but for everything else from Tapo ! Ezviz develop a PC app for cameras, you could do the same, and more !!!! TP Link,...
0HELPFULS