J-C.G.LV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2 weeks ago
Re:Come In / Come Out
@J-C.G. @Solla-topee Thank you for your answer, but before installing the Debug App I tried another thing : I am a user of Tailscale, and sometime it's connected, sometime it's not connected (on my...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@J-C.G. Hello, in fact it doesn't work. The last time i had something in the history was 03 september... and since then, I've been out dozens of times and more than 15 kilometers away... Well, i give...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@J-C.G. Thank you for your prompt answer @Solla-topee 1 - 2 and 3, are OK ... I deleted and then recreated the automations that didn't work. The only thing i changed is : I created the 2 automations...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@J-C.G. Hello, this is the Automatisation I've done when i go out for exemple.
0HELPFULS
2024-09-01 18:53:11
Re:How to download detection events when you are not in the same location as the camera ?
@AjayV Effectively, we can't download the records that are on the SDcard if we are not connected to the Local Network. We can only view. I think we could download from outside only if we subscribe to...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-30 13:46:12
Come In / Come Out
Hello, The intelligent function who activate or deactivate things when i come in or out does not work. I made all the settings to have an accurate geotracking, the update frequency to send gps infos...
0HELPFULS