zEnterHackerLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
an hour ago
Re:REF: Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi @Marvin_S Thanks for your assistance, So the pre-release (Archer AX55(EU)_V1_1.3.3 Build 20240628) has now become the official release including issues detected during the pre-testing period) I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
REF: Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi again - sorry to be such a drag. With reference to the sudden closure of the thread: Closed-Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations I quote...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi @Marvin_S Firewall: Hardware Appliance - firmware up to date F_DMZ----------DMZ_AX55masterAPethBack-------DMZ_AX55satelliteAPethBack I R_LAN-----S----LAN_AX55masterATethBack E W W ...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@Czmaze Another observation: It seems like the AX55 in AP mode (IP 192.168.0.251 - Ethernet Backhaul) constantly (every 35 secs) renews its DHCP lease from the main Firewall DHCP server (in my case...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@OliKockova I have experienced something like that (DHCP for WAN port) - but on a standard AX55 (not identical with your Pro version). I fixed it by keying in DNS server (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 if you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@AdiP79 I'm not in any way related to the company "TP-Link" - I'm just another end user - so my posts are not "official". BUT if you visit the Polish support section:...
2HELPFULS