K.J.MLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2021-09-28 18:51:58
Re:Error message on lacp creation. Link Aggregation Group ID outside the valid range.
@Yannie Sorry, it worked. See that after checking the ports it is possible to fill in number. Thanks for your help!
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2021-09-28 16:47:40
Re:Error message on lacp creation. Link Aggregation Group ID outside the valid range.
@Yannie Where can i create this id. Don't see a possibility like that.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2021-09-27 17:05:54
@Yannie Omada software controller I have downloaded but not yet installed. Surely it should also be possible through the interface which I approach via its http address, see photos.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2021-09-27 05:16:23
@Yannie Thanks for your response Yannie. The model is: TP-Link TL-SG2210P (Un) V3.20 This has been updated to the latest version. I believe it is in controller mode. I go to work now. Can respond to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2021-09-26 15:35:11
Error message on lacp creation. Link Aggregation Group ID outside the valid range.
Error message on lacp creation. The message that appears is: Link Aggregation Group ID outside the valid range. Creating a static LAG is no problem. Who can explain me clearly how I solve this. The...
0HELPFULS