richardsb24LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2016-01-18 17:48:07
Archer D7 - USB printer controller not working with OS X El Captain
Fatalityap wrote This is strange, maybe we can try to write Apple? I think that it's a goog idea while there are other soft thet are not working with OSX el Capitan as android transfer and the new...
0HELPFULS
2016-01-16 16:37:43
calcagnino wrote I bought this router partially because of great reviews and partially because of wireless printing. This is ridiculous... Recently I have got a problem with my Archer C7 trying to...
0HELPFULS
2015-11-26 00:34:40
Re:Archer D7 - USB printer controller not working with OS X El Captain
richardsb24 wrote I just send a ticket to TP-Link: We are waiting since 2 months that you upgrade the driver of the usb printer to work with osx El Capitan but it seems that you don't mind and the...
0HELPFULS
2015-11-25 15:20:29
I just send a ticket to TP-Link: We are waiting since 2 months that you upgrade the driver of the usb printer to work with osx El Capitan but it seems that you don't mind and the only solution we...
0HELPFULS
2015-11-09 17:25:08
no news they said they are working about. May be next year they will be an update
0HELPFULS
2015-10-29 15:35:40
No news but Ithink that Apple von't do nothing as it's not his aown app. We have to insist to TP-Link because at this day a lot of companies have update their apps or utilities to OSXCapitan and...
0HELPFULS