PiieLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Extenders)
2 weeks ago
Re:Range Extenders Support OneMesh/EasyMesh in AP Mode
@SS_Rock When you connect to the extender via the TPLINK app - can you set/enable Easy Mesh and set the device as a slave/satellite unit first? When I setup Easy Mesh network, I start with the master...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@SS_Rock 700v2 and AX53 are supported. Are you connecting the router and extender DIRECTLY via cable? - It will not work if you have a switch between them - needs to be a direct cable.
0HELPFULS
2024-06-08 17:53:39
@Solla-topee So I guess to anyone still holding out hope for Firmware on their range extenders... Go have a look at what they did - the RE505X was "Planned" for more than 3 years - then all of a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-17 11:22:33
Re:EasyMesh LAN backhaul issues
OK, so my AX53 is v1 - does that mean it cannot do LAN backhaul? Even with firmware update? It can connect to the MESH via WiFi, just not LAN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-17 11:04:21
Re:EasyMesh LAN backhaul issues
That's exactly how I did it - cables are connected directly between the router's LAN ports, not via a switch. I literally just now got the second AX-10 router to connect via LAN, so now I'm still...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-17 09:27:48
EasyMesh LAN backhaul issues
Hi I have 3 AX-10 routers, all updated to the latest firmware so that they all show "EasyMesh" in menu and not OneMesh. I've been trying to create a MESH with LAN backhaul between these 3 routers...
0HELPFULS