BrychanceLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-13 15:50:39
Re:Entire Deco network goes offline randomly
@SteveWex I hear ya and you're right, support (if you can call it that) just disappears once you send them log files, message back and forth, etc with no answers. I have a lot of those smart items in...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-13 14:57:38
@Alexandre. Replaced the entire mesh system with Eero's and the internet has been 100% stable. I have also noticed the speed is incredibly faster as a bonus. It's really a shame since I liked the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-24 03:17:00
@Alexandre. Well, just when I thought it MIGHT have solved the problem by the switch to the M9 for the main Deco, the same thing happened again. So this will be the end of the line for these things....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-16 15:22:29
@Alexandre. Got around to adding the M9 to the mesh and settting it as the main deco. So now it's just a waiting game to see if the internet drops again. Honestly, the features about being able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-15 19:15:13
@Alexandre. Thanks for the quick reply. At this point I have nothing to lose and will take one of the M9 Plus units and follow the instructions to setup a new Deco to be the Main Deco in case #2 of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-15 15:51:26
@David-TP I removed the M9 units and have only the X60's now. Ran fine for a few days and then this morning, it did the same thing. Internet dropped just like before. Here is the debug log for that...
0HELPFULS