ConcernedUserLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
11 hours ago
Re:Upgrading from Deco M5, what should I go for? (Deco owners advice wanted!)
@Ache Thanks very much. I'm largely put off from the M9's at this point. From what I understand the X models generally perform better. What Deco did you end up purchasing instead of the M9? I still...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
12 hours ago
Re:Switched Main Deco, all app history gone?
@David-TP Hi, I set a Satellite Deco as the new Main Deco Both were M5V3, purchased in the same pack. Firmware version: 1.7.8 Build 20240719 Rel. 70981
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Switched Main Deco, all app history gone?
Hey all. So in an attempt to improve things on my network, I switched the main deco. Only, after doing so, all my app history has been reset. Meaning, the monthly logs have all disappeared and reset...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Thursday
I've been doing some further research, and found that the Deco X60 has 4 streams, which I think means it's more capable of maintaining full speeds across wired mesh nodes, while the X10/X20/X50 only...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
@Alexandre. Thanks again for the response, appreciate the info. Alexandre. wrote If you have 250Mbps Internet speed, with properly placed Satellites M9 Plus they should deliver this speed. Signal...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
@Alexandre. Thanks very much for the response! Honestly my main concern isn't speed. Like you say, the current Deco's are handling speed fine. As for Powerline Deco, I thought they combined powerline...
0HELPFULS