TL-WR741ND max wireless users

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-17 18:29:34
Region : France

Model : TL-WR741ND

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : 3.16.6 Build 130524 Rel.58577n

ISP :

Hi all,

I'm working in an art school and I'm using several TL-WR741ND to bring some extra wireless access to our workshops participants.
I always have 2 major wireless connection problems with this routeur :
- If the wireless users count is close to 8, some people do not have any web-browsing capability.
For these people the wifi connection to the routeur is ok, ping is ok, it's possible to browse the admin interface with no trouble or latency, but impossible to get out of the routeur LAN (ping and web-browsing).
- The max wireless connection seems to be 8, the only way to connect more computer is to connect them with wire.
Rebooting the routeur bring the DHCP table to 0, but do not solve the "8-max" wireless problem.

NB :
These problems do not appears if I disable the wireless security.
I use a WPA/WPA2 - Personal with automatic encryption to setup the wireless security.
I've changed the IP release to 2 minutes to try to avoid wireless saturation point, that's better but do not solve the "8-max" wireless problem.

Thanks a lot if you have any solution or something...
Reno
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 698

Replies: 0

Related Articles