Mac Mini M2 Pro with WiFi 6E doesn't see my AXE5400 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router

Monday
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20240607 real. 74966(4555)

I am looking for some help. I've replaced my Vodafone Powerhub (900mb fibre) with my Archer AXE5400 (Archer AXE75 Why does it have two names?).

I connected to the internet using my DSL username and password (and found I had to untick the "802.1Q Tag for Internet" to actually to get a connection working. 

Now I have 2.4Ghz/5Ghz running as a single SSID, the IoT running 2.4Ghz, and setup 6Ghz but this does not appear in my list of networks on my Apple Mac Mini M2 Pro which supports WiFi 6E. I've tried various settings like turning on and off PSC, setting the Channel to a PSC listed one which this feature is on and to other ones when its off, no luck.

I also have a TP-Link extender plugged into the router via Ethernet, and in my office, 10m away, the other extender they are a kit TL-WPA8631P, maybe this needs to be off?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dominic

Options
1 Reply
Re:Mac Mini M2 Pro with WiFi 6E doesn't see my AXE5400 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router
Tuesday

@DJames 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

If your device failed to detect 6GHz Wi-Fi band, it is suggested to follow this thread to check and troubleshoot.

You may share the screenshots of the 6GHz wireless settings here, then we can confirm for you.

Options