Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello Everybody, A new firmware has been released for the Archer BE550 recently with a few fixes you will likely be interested in, including fixes for a few of the behaviors reported on the forums. Th
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityVPNMLO Network
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TheHypnooToad
12Helpful
2136Views
25Replies
My wifi connection from my laptop to AX90 via 5Ghz-1 connection became spikey recently. the ping test i took via cmd to the router spikes after a few seconds and the issue is persistent. Anyone has an
Network ConnectivityAX90 5GHz-1
By beginnerissue · Latest post 34 minutes ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hello everyone! I recently just switched from Deco M5s to 2x Archer BE805 and managed to set up EasyMesh and it's ethernet backhauled, I do have one questions is why does the Satellite Router is still
Network ConnectivityEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDevice IsolationEasyMesh
By celos · Latest post 4 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
172Views
8Replies
Hello, My internert keeps cutting out on my wired and wireless devices. The router displays an orange light while the internet is out then a short while later turns green and the internet is working a
Network Connectivity
By 343GuiltySpark · Latest post 6 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
79Views
3Replies
If I want to cast a song from Spotify on my phone to my TV it opens Spotify on my TV but with no sound. All other apps and system sounds work fine on the Chromecast device. I also have a Google TV and
SoundNetwork Connectivity
By Cactusdan78 · Latest post 23 hours ago by Cactusdan78
0Helpful
670Views
14Replies
Hello, I recently bought an Archer AX72 Pro but I had a problem where I couldn't connect to the IPv6 of my operator Meo. I had already tested other routers from other brands and they worked, but this
IPv6Network Connectivity
By Tomas20 · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
0Helpful
132Views
3Replies
Hello! I got the TP-Link EB810v WiFi 7 BE22000. I know it is a ISP (StarHub) issued router so the support is limited. But I just wanna ask a question if other similar routers of TP-Link had this issue
Network Connectivity
By mitchytan92 · Latest post Yesterday by Kevin_Z
15Helpful
3526Views
26Replies
Hey everyone, I recently got the Arcger AX72, and I’m really excited about its Hybrid AI features. However, I’ve run into some issues that I hope you all can help me with. Specifically, the AI-driven
Network Connectivity
By melissahankins · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hello! I have an Archer AX58 that I bought 5 months ago, and it worked perfectly for the first 3 months. During holidays, I picked it up to connect it in my summer house (didn't finally need it), and
Network ConnectivityAccess Point Mode
By Carloos · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Hey everyone! Since I got the router it keeps disconnecting randomly every 6-20 hours. I never had any similar issue with the internet connection that powers the router before and what makes it strang
Network Connectivity
By vnihoul77 · Latest post Thursday by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
147Views
5Replies